The "R1000 Mixte", which is designed by CDA, is an automatic labelling and capsule crimping machine that can label and crimp capsules on bottles of both still and sparkling wines. It can apply up to four adhesive labels (label, back label, medal and neck collar label) and its production capacity can reach 1000 bottles/hour. It is very easy to control with its user-friendly touchscreen. It is suitable for bottles of all sizes and shapes: from the half-bottle (0.375 L) to the magnum (1.5L).
Machine equipped with:
- 2 foil crimping heads
- An anodized aluminium conveyor
- A capsule crimping head
- Up to 4 labelling stations
- Receiving table for 60 bottles (diameter 70 mm)
- The labelling height is from 8 to 300 mm
- It applies up to 4 labels
- It has 2 labelling stations
- Optional application stations:
o 1 labelling station for a 3rd label
o 1 labelling station for a 4th label or collar label
- The labelling height is adjusted electrically and is controlled via touchscreen.
- It can store up to 50 possible label positions.
- The capsule diameter can be located between 28 and 37 mm
- Standard Aluminium/Tin capsules: 1 crimping head with 8 rollers
- Heat-shrink capsules: Heated tunnel or ventilated thermal crimp head
- Standard Aluminium foils: Length up to 140 mm