Using the pressure and temperature, the magnetic tracks are applied to the sheet, while the protective film is removed and wound on a support.
• Number of tracks: August to October.
• Standard magnetic stripe width: 12.7 mm or 6.5 mm .
• Width overlay with or without hot melt: from 330 to 700 mm.
• Overlay thickness: 0.03 to 0.8 mm.
• Lateral alignment of tracks: ± 0.15 mm.
• Removing the roller tracks by independent heating up to 220 ° C.
• Adjustable speed of laying tracks up to 5 m / min.
• Manual loading of sheets.
• Side guides adjustable micrometer.
• Winding device holder with the magnetic track detection cell in case of breakage.
• Mounting Tape with voltage control, and adjustable positioning guides the rollers.
• Positioning + or - 0.1 mm servo motor 0,75 KW.
• Cleaning system with a double face support roller on the output.
• Storage formats tracked on a table with two anti-static positioned before the guillotine and before the table.
• Touch screen control: friendly, multi-lingual (French and / or English), setting and trimming various counts.
• Use of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic standardized.
• Safety guards for strict compliance with CE.
• vMTL-700 NSA: automatic loading of sheets.
• Roller and additional heating system for a different bandwidth.
Additionnal devices can be added for further increase the ease of adjustment and work:
• Calibration position supports magnetic stripe: when changing coils, the settings are stored and do not require recalibration.
• Cutting the sheet with lateral control of the distance from the edge to the track.
• Dust extraction on the output rollers.
INTERNET USERS ALSO CONSULTED ON THE CATEGORY PLASTIC MACHINING CENTRE
BuyersFind your suppliers Complete your request and let our teams find you the best deals available.
SuppliersFind your future clients List your products and services to enhance your web presence and receive qualified enquiries.