- 1Search through
27726 available products
- 2Submit your query
- 3Get quotes or information
freely and with no commitment
Bluestar Silicones : Delivering your potential
Bluestar Silicones is a worldwide silicones supplier with sales of €560 million and production sites throughout the world. Bluestar Silicones combines the Bluestar group's upstream facilities and capacities with markets and applications expertise to be one of the world's leading integrated silicone producers. With over 50 years silicones expertise, Bluestar Silicones offers a comprehensive range of silicones products for release coatings, specialty elastomers, healthcare products, specialty fluids, emulsions and resins.
Bluestar silicone advantages
Bluestar Silicones is a global silicones producer with a sales volume of €560 million. Its production facilities are located throughout the world with:
• 2 upstream sites: one in Roussillon (France) with advanced silicones technology and China's biggest organic silicone monomers plant in Xinghuo
• 8 downstream production sites on three continents: South and North America, Europe and Asia.
• World-leading positions in downstream markets and especially in specialty elastomers , Healthcare or even paper and textiles coating.
• Leading-edge expertise in Research and Development and applications.
What are Silicones ?
Silicones have a chemical structure that is based on alternating atoms of silicon and oxygen. The originality of silicones compared with natural silica, resides in the fact that the silicon atoms in silicones carry organic groups that contain carbon. According to the nature of these organic groups and production and formulation conditions, the product obtained are extremely varied: their final texture can be fluid, viscous or pasty, elastomeric or rigid.
Silicones outperform most other polymers: their remarkable spreadability combined with outstanding resistance to extreme temperatures, UV and IR radiations as well as to many other outside factors, place them among the best performing polymers available.
BLUESTAR SILICONES FRANCE S.A.S. present in the following categories:+ See all categories
Locate the seller:
Among other offers from BLUESTAR SILICONES FRANCE S.A.S.
Silicone elastomer : CAF 7037