Micro air filters eliminate various harmful agents, solid particles, liquid particles and oil aerosols contained in compressed air, with a filtration efficiency greater than 99.999%.
They guarantee high-quality air with low pressure drops.
Micro air filters are designed and constructed to:
- Deliver the level of filtration required to ensure quality work
- Extend element service life
- Lower pressure drops
- Ease installation and maintenance
Range of flow rates: 34 m3/h to 2.549 m3/h
G 1/4 to G 3 tapped connections
Micro air filters are made using 100% silicone-free material.
The combination of oil, dust and water in compressed air is extremely corrosive.
These contaminants can damage air systems, pneumatic tools, and the resulting quality of work.
- MFM filters: Mechanical filtration
- MFB filters: Submicron coalescing filtration
- MFC filters: Activated carbon filtration