Copci-Metamine was born from the merger of two distributors of industrial goods for the chemical, metallurgical, rubber and polymer industries.
Copci: creation in 1956 of one of the pioneers in outsourcing chemicals. In 1969 Copci established its first trade relation with the Far East and settled a commercial office in Hong-Kong in 1990.
Metamine was created in 1968 in the French Savoy to supply the local foundries, metallurgical companies and the glass and ceramics industries. It grew in France and is now active in the European Union as well as in North Africa.
Copci-Metamine is specialized in sourcing and supplying the chemical, metallurgical ,coatings ,casting,moulding ,polymer and rubber industries the raw material they require. In a very competitive environment requiring a high level of performance to be successful, it defines its key contribution as:
• Search in all areas of the World the supply sources giving our customers the best value for money
• A perfect and secure control of the supply process from the manufacturer to the final customer to ensure quality and safety of our supply chain. All the products we offer are pre-registered or registered in REACH.
• We hold local stocks of the main raw materials to provide a very efficient service.
To fulfil these requirements, Copci-Metamine has developed over the years a network of partners around the World, an organization and processes which make it one of the leaders in global sourcing. Copci-Metamine is of course ISO 9001/2008 assessed.
Copci-Metamine has its own office in China with local employees since 1990.
• To be market driven, listening to customer’s requirements to permanently adapt accordingly our service
• In depth knowledge of the technologies used in each of the market segments we serve in order to pick the best products , to provide the best support and the best service to our customers.
• To provide technical support to help our customers to reduce costs
• To hold local stocks of key products to provide a high level service
• To propose a large choice of products for each market segments
• To be ISO 9001/2008, and compliant with the Responsible Care(R) initiative and REACH.