The extra-thick die springs exist for Estra-heavy load (yellow), heavy load (red), average load (blue) and light load (green).
- Trapezoidal wire
- Ends reconciled and ground
- Withstands shocks
- Endures jolts
- Easily reaches solid height
- Material: chromium-vanadium-coated steel
- The trapezoidal wire allows a maximum deflection and a protection against the risk of damage caused by over-straining of the spring.
- Hardness allows heavy loads to be withstood.
- Resistance up to 230°C.
- Uniform spring performance.
- Constant thickness ratios.
- High load precision up to a given size.
- Reliable performance.
- Diminishes risk of rupture.
- Other sizes
Find your suppliers
Complete your request and let our teams find you the best deals available.Submit your query
Find your future clients
List your products and services to enhance your web presence and receive qualified enquiries.Exhibit your products