For over 50 years , Folioplast has been extruding all kinds of thermoplastics.
LDPE, HDPE, PP, PVC, PA6 , PA66, PA11, PA 12, PC, PETG, Thermoplastic Elastomers, Cellulose Acetate, etc…
Our tubes and profiles cross-sections range from 0.5 mm to 70 mm and our semi-finished products diameters from 6 to 100 mm.
Our productions are used in many sectors of industry, and more particularly : automotive, medical, food processing, aeronautics, in France as well as worldwide.
In 2009, Folioplast acquired CMP , another historical actor of extrusion of which the products are very complementary to those of Folioplast.
Active in the extrusion since 1955, Folioplast was among the very first ones to extrude ink tubes for pens, semi-finished products for machining in POM, mural plugs and even “scoubidou” game tubes ...
- Great expertise on plastics,
are the strong points of Folioplast.
Tubes and catheters for medical use.
- Small diameter tubes from 0. 5 mm.
- All tubes up to 70 mm diameter.
- Monofilaments and rods from 0.5 mm diameter.
- Extruded profiles for industrial use from 0.5 mm up to 70 mm cross-section.
- Semi-finished products for machining from 6 mm up to 100 mm diameter.
Find your suppliers
Complete your request and let our teams find you the best deals available.
Find your future clients
List your products and services to enhance your web presence and receive qualified enquiries.