NEU's range of centrifugal fans EXTRACTAIR® C are suited to various applications.
Connected to a piping network they allow the polluted air extraction on workstations such as:
- Suction of welding fumes on an automatic welding line
- Extraction of steam on preparation tanks
- Extraction of ATEX steam on a paint preparation station
Installed on the roof and connected to piping systems they allow:
- Ventilate a building containing solvent products
- Extracting steam from a washing room
An adaptation plate allows connection of the turret to a laminated polyester or galvansied steel overlay. Possibility to install in the coaming an automatic closing flap.
Find your suppliersComplete your request and let our teams find you the best deals available.Find your future clientsList your products and services to enhance your web presence and receive qualified enquiries.