When pressurising the element, the piston moves from the unclamped position upwards. The clamping lever swivels forward by means of the two links and at the same time downwards onto the workpiece. The clamping lever is provided with an internal thread to accept a contact bolt, which can be easily exchanged. Oil supply is made from the back by means of fittings.
● Compact design
● Large clamping area of 6 mm
● The clamping lever is completely retracted in off-position
● Interchangeable contact bolts
● 3 clamping levers available
● Clamping lever can be adapted to the workpiece
● Mounting position: any
Find your suppliersComplete your request and let our teams find you the best deals available.Find your future clientsList your products and services to enhance your web presence and receive qualified enquiries.