The "Regionale", which is designed by CDA, is an automatic labelling and capsule crimping machine that can label and crimp capsules on your bottles of wine.
It can apply up to four adhesive labels (label, back label, medal and neck collar label) and the production capacity can reach 1500 bottles/hour.
Machine equipped with:
- Anodised aluminium extrusion, created by CDA; receiving an acetal slat band chain conveyor, width 82.5 mm;
- The side guide bars are made of 12mm-diameter stainless steel; the height can be adjusted to accept bottles with a width of up to 110 mm and a height of up to 390 mm;
- The motorized conveyor is fixed on a stainless steel frame, into which the electrical boxes are incorporated. Four feet on caster wheels (wheels with brakes) support the machine;
- A multi-format selection screw is installed at the conveyor input to regulate the spacing between bottles and their speed. It is controlled by a variable speed drive that is set by potentiometer;
- A 700-mm rotary receiving table is installed at the end of the conveyor.
- A feed plate for capsule packs 500 by 430 mm;
- Capsule diameter 30mm ± 2mm (optional larger on request);
- Capsule length from 30mm to 55mm;
- Capsules are ejected by dual blowers, the length and width of which can be adjusted to suit the size of the capsules;
- The bottleneck is centred and held while the capsule is applied;
- Cap detector cell;
- Automatic centring system to hold bottles with a diameter ranging from 60mm to 110 mm without any need for adjustment to change format;
- Speed regulated and station validation controlled by touchscreen;
- The height is adjusted by a handle.
- A label application station;
- A back label application station;
- An application station to apply a third label on the cylindrical part of the bottle or a station to apply a medal or neck collar label;
- The label strip is driven by asynchronous electric motors, the speed of which are controlled by flux vector variable speed drives;
- The labelling heads are mounted on pneumatic cylinders with the label application height controlled electrically;
- The label application height is set via the touchscreen;
- Labelling height from 8 to 300 mm;
- Nominal label/back label application speed: 1500 bottles/hour;
- The position of the labels can be adjusted and the packaging designs can be stored using the touchscreen.
- One roller crimping head rotating at 2800 rpm actuated by a pneumatic cylinder with a stroke of 110mm; - And/or one "thermal crimp head" with temperature control, actuated by a 110mm-stroke cylinder;
- Crimping height adjustable by moving a magnetic sensor along the cylinder body, which marks the stroke limit stop;
- Automatic centring system to hold all formats of bottles with a diameter ranging from 60mm to 100mm without any need for adjustment to change format;
- Bottleneck diameter 30mm ± 2 mm;
- The raising and lowering speed of the crimping heads is controlled by independent air flow limiters;
- Speed regulated and operation validated using the touchscreen.
- Thermal transfer marking;
- Label detector cell to apply an additional label on bottles that have already been labelled;
- Notch detector cell to position labels on bottles with coats of arms;
- Conveyor extension;
- System to label bottles with tapered shanks;
- Inkjet batch numbering;
- Ultrasonic label detector cell for transparent labels.
- Automatic labelling with a production rate of up to 1500 bottles/hour; - Thermal capsule crimping or 8-roller crimping; - Anodized aluminium conveyor; - Rotary receiving table for 60 bottles (Ø 700 mm); - Settings easy to manage via touchscreen; - Storage of label positions.
Find your suppliers
Complete your request and let our teams find you the best deals available.Submit your query
Find your future clients
List your products and services to enhance your web presence and receive qualified enquiries.Exhibit your products