“ The supervision and control-command of your plants are an essential component of your production management. To ensure communication with your automatic control systems and equipment, to offer your operators optimum operational ergonomy are the indispensable characteristics. But the era where supervision involved a simple on-screen report of onsite information and a user-friendly interface is over. Today, it is indispensable that the data collected by the supervision is consolidated into a structured organization of all your production data and is available to all the actors of your company, without being obliged to redesign this organization with every addition of equipment to your workshops. This is where the COOX* platform, on which the MESbox SCADA pack is based, comes into play. ”
• Display and control from any point on the Intranet
• High performance event processing
• Automatic generation of navigation between the views
• Physical or geographical tree structure of equipment
• Object approach and customizable ergonomy
• Historization of alarms, measurements and recipe records in standard database
• Supports all automatic control system protocols (Schneider, Siemens, Rockwell, OPC, Applicom,
• All communications via TCP/IP and OPC
USERS WHO SAW THIS ALSO VIEWED
Find your suppliers
Complete your request and let our teams find you the best deals available.
Find your future clients
List your products and services to enhance your web presence and receive qualified enquiries.