Valves incorporating leakage chambers are used to isolate two lines by means of a physical barrier.
The version of this valve that ensures no product is lost has an SP-C "Clean" opening so that the entire surface of the counterbalance is cleaned during the lifting of the lower plug.
• From DN 38 to DN 125
• Body machined in the mass, guaranteeing very high resistance to mechanical and thermal deformation
• Counterbalance for high resistance to water hammer
• Compact actuator machined in the mass for all variants
• Facility for precisely detecting the movement of each independent plug using our new generation of ACS units
• Leakproof opening: sliding plug seal guaranteeing total tightness and preventing product loss at the opening
• No risk of clogging thanks to the counterbalance and cover cleaning facility
• Safe, reliable technology incorporating an inter-plug airlock for connection to atmosphere, alerting staff to seal failure
• Physical barrier for crossing over different flows between lines for greater versatility in use
• Time saved on actuator assembly and disassembly
• Lantern plug disassembly to facilitate maintenance
• Visual leak indicator for directly signalling any loss of tightness between the plugs
• Flexible and modular valve thanks to common component