The AOS Prime (Advanced Object Detection System) is a self-testing system. The AOS Prime is used in all applications requiring a higher degree of diagnostic coverage and signal pre-processing than can be provided by individual 2D LiDAR sensors (2D laser scanners).
Thanks to the preconfigured sensors and pre-set control functions, the object detection system can be put into operation quickly and easily. During operation, the system also runs cyclical tests to check sensor detection behavior, sensor response to entry commands, and that output signals are switching correctly. With the AOS Prime, high system reliability is ensured, even in harsh conditions.
At a glance
• High degree of diagnostic coverage
• Automated self-test cycles for the entire object detection system
• Safe monitoring of 2D LiDAR sensors and connecting cables
• Additional functions can be easily implemented
• Software and hardware can be expanded thanks to the system’s modular construction