The TX250 paint series makes the difference, thanks to better process control via PaintiXen Advanced Control Software, which allows the control of any paint parameter, an increase in paint and solvent savings (+30% transfer rate), a high quality trajectory and high flexibility, allowing the management of parts of complex/multiple sizes, and increased throughput.
• All painting equipment fits inside the arm.
• Reduced contamination risks.
• For plastic, wood or metallic parts. Application of primers, undercoats or varnishes. Adapted to solvents, water or powder paints. Europe (CE)
• Pending for USA/Canada (FM-CSA) and Japan (TIIS)
• This software provides simplified robot use and programming for conventional water-based and powder painting applications as well as electrostatic applications.
• Simulation makes it possible to define the robot model, its position, cycle time and possible collisions.
• A cover can be installed on the robot forearm for additional protection.
Find your suppliers
Complete your request and let our teams find you the best deals available.
Find your future clients
List your products and services to enhance your web presence and receive qualified enquiries.