The TX90 paint series makes the difference, thanks to better process control via PaintiXen Advanced Control Software, which allows the control of any paint parameter, an increase in paint and solvent savings (+30% transfer rate), a high quality trajectory and high flexibility, allowing the management of parts of complex/multiple sizes, and increased throughput.
• Well suited for painting applications, meeting CE ATEX (Europe) requirements.
• Better dynamic performance, precision and trajectory repeatability for time and product savings.
• Adaptability and flexibility of cell design, allowing mounting on any type of assembly line or machine: floor, wall or ceiling, depending on model.
• Optimum use of the work area.
• Easy integration, smaller support structures, reduction of paint booth sizes.