MONCABLO is a customizable, permanently-installed system for the continuous on-line monitoring of partial discharge (PD) activity in the electrical insulation of high-voltage cable systems, including cable terminations and joints. Advanced diagnostic techniques enable you to reliably evaluate insulation condition and locate defects to prevent costly in-service failures at an early stage.
Using a unique patented technology, PD defects are reliably located along the entire cable length. These features enable you to make PD measurements for after-installation testing of HV cables. The system software also allows you to easily correlate PD data with the data from third-party sensors, such as temperature and oil pressure sensors, also installed on the cable system.
• Customizable to match cable system architecture
• PD monitoring and diagnosis features available in one system
• Synchronous PD data acquisition at all cable accessories
• Advanced PD localization along the entire cable length
• Cutting-edge web-based management, data access and visualization
• Alarm notification via Email
• Seamless integration with third-party monitoring devices and SCADA systems
• PD measurements for site acceptance testing (commissioning) of newly installed HV cables
• Continuous on-line PD monitoring of installed HV cables to prevent in-service failures