Price : 11,00 € HT
Extremely easy-to-use, changing the Piezo ignition on Rafale shrinkforming guns Cat. No. 4040 and Cat. No. 4065 is simple by following the instructions below.
Here is how to change the Piezo ignition kit Cat. No. 35242 for Rafale:
Changing the Piezo kit (Cat. No. 35242)
– Drain the hose and disconnect the tool.
– Take the hex key supplied with the tool
– Unscrew and remove the 4 screws on the gun A
– Lift the cover by the guard B
– Lift the trigger vertically C
– Remove the pin D
– Remove the Piezo E
– Position the bare wire zone in the housing, along with the rigid ignition wire from the back of the tool, and replace the pin D,
– Position the Piezo with its head against the spring E
– Fold the trigger and Piezo into the horizontal position C
– Reposition the lid, with the notch in the rear opening B
– Replace the 4 screws A
– Screw until the parts come together (tighten firmly but not excessively)
– Check correct operation: Always with the tool disconnected from the gas cylinder, and in a dark area, check that the spark is produced in the little brass cup at the centre of the burner.
INTERNET USERS ALSO CONSULTED ON THE CATEGORY RETRACTING GUN