Procolor 60RGBW consists of 6 Cree XML Color LEDs and provides excellent color combination with 3 different light beam angles. Procolor 60RGBW has solid die cast aluminum body. It is used in flood lighting, spot lighting and wall washing applications with excellent color consistency. 4 colors RGBW per pixel offer vivid color and white content in a single system and intelligent “+White” algorithms allow systems using 3 channels signal to control 4 colors per pixel, this enhances the display quality and improved efficiency. It can be used for constant lighting where long and linear appearance is needed and give opportunity for special demands. Owe to its connector on both sides input and output can be done. Universal power input 90 ~ 264VAC is used for long range connection.
• RGBW can be used in 4 channels with DMX Personality. System can be controlled 4 colors per pixel with RGB and smart white algorithm. All customizations options can be chosen remotely with DMX 512 protocol
• It communicates with other fixtures by standard DMX 512 and RDM protocols without requirements of any special communication protocols or production identity. It can be addressed remotely as a group. By courtesy of this feature pixel mapping and addressing are easier.
• It can be used with very long starting cables and jumper cables for flexible and easy application due to its 90 ~ 264VAC 50/60Hz universal voltage range.
• Working status of fixtures, local temperature values, voltage input and output, serial number and DMX address can be monitored. User is informed by mail and system can response automatically according to data.
• Fixtures work compatibly with Madrix® software and hardware. You can choose fixtures in library in order to have easy pixel mapping.
• It has 3 different light beam angles in 8° / 30° / 45°.
• Direction of fixture can be adjusted by movable mounting device on fixture in product of 6°. Device is moved and fastened up by stabile gear system, by this means fixture holds its adjusted direction.
• Fixtures are designed for harsh outdoor condition and resistant against vibration, impact and thermal shock owe to their solid die cast aluminum body and tempered glass cover and IP66 class protection markings.
• Power and data are transmitted by input and output cables IP68 connectors can be installed easily by rotating. Interspaces between fixtures are enough. Therefore additional junction boxes are not needed.
• Fixtures are produced in RAL9005 black color but according to customers’ demand fixture can be painted to different RAL colors.
INTERNET USERS ALSO CONSULTED ON THE CATEGORY LED PROJECTOR