“ Key points:
• Accurate measurement of noise level according to IEC 61672-1, class 2, and ANSI S1.4, type 2 standards
• Ideal for noise measurements in the field of occupational protection and protection against immissions
• Integrated memory for up to 31,000 measurement values: long-term measurements possible
• PC software for evaluation and USB cable for data transfer ”
The testo 816-1 is ideally suited for noise level measurements in workplaces, industrial and production halls, as well as in public places. Thanks to its functions, the testo 816-1 fulfills all requirements for noise level measurements in accordance with IEC 61672-1 class 2. At the touch of a button, the measurement time can be switched from "Slow ”(1 sec.) To“ Fast ”(125 ms). With the press of a button, it is also possible to toggle between frequency-dependent evaluation on curve A or curve C, and vice versa. Curve A corresponds to the sound pressure felt by the human ear, while curve C is used to assess the low-frequency parts of a noise.
The integrated data memory allows more than 30,000 measured values to be stored in the device, which can then be managed in the supplied software.
The software also enables online measurements to be taken for an extended period.
A calibration of the testo 816-1 on site using the optional sound calibrator and the accompanying accessories ensures highest accuracy.
• Measuring range: 30… 130 dB
• Frequency range: 20 Hz… 8 kHz
• Accuracy ± 1 digit: ± 1.4 dB (under reference conditions: 94 dB, 1 kHz)
• Resolution: 0.1 dB
• Frequency rating: A / C
• Microphone: 1⁄2 “
• Measurement rate: 0.5 sec.
• Dynamic range: 100 dB
• Data memory:
Internal (in the device): Memory of individual values: 99 data sheets
Measurement series memory: 31,000 data records
External (via PC software): Online measurements: max. 99,999 data sheets
• Recording rate: Online measurement: Min: 1 sec., Max: 1 min. Online measurement: Min: 0.1 sec., Max: 30 sec.
• Temp. operating temperature: 0… +40 ° C
• Temp. storage: -10 ... +60 ° C
• Battery type: 4 Mignon type AA batteries
• Weight: 390 g
• Dimensions: 272 × 83 × 42 mm
• Evaluation according to duration: FAST 125 ms / SLOW 1 sec
• AC / DC outputs: AC: 1 Vrms in case of maximum DC deviation: 10 mV / dB
OTHER PRODUCTS SOUND LEVEL METERS FROM CLEANAIR ENGINEERING EUROPE