• Machine bed is made of Meehanite HAT 300, carefully heat-treated, high precision machined and subjected to strict quality controls.
• High-quality bearings and linear guides, produced in Japan, feature both accuracy and excellent wear-resistance.
• High-performance preloaded ball screws are equipped with precision bearings to ensure sustained, smooth, vibration-free operation.
• High-torque servo motors by renowned suppliers ensure excellent feed and rapid feed dynamics on all axes.
• Main and sub-spindle, including C-axis allow the production of complex parts in one operating step.
• Proven design, low-maintenance, and easy handling.
• Powerful central coolant system ensures excellent chip removal and long tool life.
• Machining with main spindle and sub-spindle saves setup time, and allows machining of the part’s back side without reclamping the workpiece.
• For tool mounting, only collet systems that are readily available in stores are used.
• A powerful main spindle motor provides sufficient reserve power for demanding production conditions.
• Rapid feeds up to 24000 mm/min, high productivity and production speeds.
• Optional rod loader is available; suitable for use with material feed systems from other suppliers.
Standard equipment : Syntec control, electronic hand-wheel, C axis, Pneumatic system, Main spindle collet system, closed work space, Turning tool holder, guide bushing, Drill bit holder for sub-spindle, interlock, automatic central lubrication, coolant system, setup elements, operating tools, operating manual and programming instructions.
Find your suppliersComplete your request and let our teams find you the best deals available.Find your future clientsList your products and services to enhance your web presence and receive qualified enquiries.