Management of automated supply chains :
BEXT CS is a management solution for automated warehouses. Connected to BEXT WS or another information system, BEXT CS integrates a suite of functionalities, algorithms and drivers for PLCs (for sorters, stacker cranes, robots, conveyors, etc.) to run automated supply chains.
BEXT CS provides comprehensive control of distribution-sector automation, in order to:
• Organize and control order picking according to business constraints (order scheduling),
• Improve processes and productivity for storage, sorting and shipping operations (load balancing)
• Assure a rigorous traceability of products and the associated logistics processes (supervision).
Order Scheduling :
• Cross docking.
• Compact pick.
• For specialized businesses with a large product count.
• Distribution of orders.
• For orders containing several lines, but with only a few items on each line.
• Batch picking.
• Picking of a quantity of the same item corresponding to multiple orders.
• Zone picking.
• Support for picking retail orders.
Automation control :
For sorting and consolidation of items by order, unit, delivery or shipment:
• temporary holding or storage.
• related sorting processes.
• packaging processes.
Control of stacker cranes for :
• Bulk storage.
• Order picking.
• Aggregation and packaging.
Find your suppliers
Complete your request and let our teams find you the best deals available.Submit your query
Find your future clients
List your products and services to enhance your web presence and receive qualified enquiries.Exhibit your products