Single-acting block cylinders can be used for all hydraulically-operated linear movements that do not require a retraction force or where the piston is retracted by an external force.
● 8 sizes each with 2 stroke lengths available
● Large range of diameter Piston Ø 16 up to 100 mm
● Large range of stroke 8 up to 100 mm
● Large range of force 2 kN for piston Ø 16 mm and 100 bar 392 kN for piston Ø 100 mm and 500 bar
● Large retention force
● Compact block design
● Many fixing possibilities
● Many connecting possibilities
● Case-hardened piston rod
● Alternatively NBR or FKM seals and wiper
● Operating temperature up to 200 °C with FKM seals
● Minimum leakage
● Maintenance free
Find your suppliersComplete your request and let our teams find you the best deals available.Find your future clientsList your products and services to enhance your web presence and receive qualified enquiries.