This hydraulically-operated concentric clamping element can be equipped with especially low clamping jaws to receive workpieces with interior centrings of low depth. Suitable workpieces can directly rest on the clamping jaws so that additional support points are not required. With a combination of 2 and 3-point elements, workpieces with 2 centring holes can be exactly positioned.
● Ideal for 5-sided machining
● Suitable for low centring depths
● Clamping jaws can be adapted to the workpiece
● Workpiece support on clamping jaws possible
● Centring repeatability 0.02 mm
● Stroke of clamping jaws 10 mm
● Connection for positive air pressure protection
● Pneumatic position monitoring
● Optional pneumatic contact control
Find your suppliersComplete your request and let our teams find you the best deals available.Find your future clientsList your products and services to enhance your web presence and receive qualified enquiries.