The threaded-body universal cylinders are delivered with the same piston diameters and strokes as the well-proven block cylinders. Hydraulic connection is exclusively effected at the cylinder bottom by hydraulic tubes or hoses. Sealing of the case-hardened piston rod is made by a tandem sealing with minimum leakage and a wiper.
● 6 piston diameters from 16 up to 63 mm
● 3 different strokes per size
● Sealing with very little leakage
● Alternatively single acting with spring return or double acting
● Connecting thread at the cylinder bottom
● Axial regulation due to external thread
● Lock nuts as per DIN 1804 can be used
● Space-saving fixing in fixture walls
● Swarf-protected tubing is possible
● Piston rod with internal thread for fixing of different contact bolts
Find your suppliersComplete your request and let our teams find you the best deals available.Find your future clientsList your products and services to enhance your web presence and receive qualified enquiries.