Application Double-acting pull clamps for clamping dies on a press bed or press ram. Thanks to the compact design, they are particularly suitable for use in machine tools and plants where space is limited.
Description The die must be provided with T-slots for the tie rod. The die must be inserted in the correct position and in parallel with the clamping elements. Monitoring of the clamping and unclamping position by inductive proximity switches. Tie rod and piston are hardened and ground. The hydraulic system is protected against dirt by wiper rings.
● Ideal force transmission with centrally arranged clamping elements
● Compact design
● High operational safety by position monitoring
● Suitable for large clamping edge tolerances (±1.5 mm)
● No colliding edges when inserting the dies
● Optimum use of bed and ram surfaces
● Clamping at difficultly accessible points