Application Electro-mechanical wedge clamps are used for hydraulic free clamping of dies on sliding tables, in injection moulding machines and presses on bed and ram.
● Increased operating safety by mechanical self-locking and monitoring of the clamping position
● Control of the following functions: Clamping and unclamping position, clamping force and speed of the clamping bolt
● Compact electro-mechanical force package
● Reclamping on the clamping point of yielding clamping edges possible
● Even in case of power failure, safe and self-locking clamped
● Optimum automation element
● High-quality corrosion protection for drive and housing