A control mechanism translates the stroke of the double-acting piston into a tilting and lifting movement of the tie rod. For releasing the die, the tie rod pivots by 15°. The clamping force is transmitted to the clamping point in the axial direction of the tie rod. The clamping and unclamping positions are monitored by inductive proximity switches. Higher temperatures on request.
● High adaptability to varying clamping edge heights
● High operational safety by position monitoring and automatic motion sequence
● The tie rod can be pivoted, therefore no collision edges
● When inserting the die
● Optimum utilisation of the ram area
● Easy installation
● Very suitable for retrofitting
● Temperature stable up to 85 °C
Find your suppliersComplete your request and let our teams find you the best deals available.Find your future clientsList your products and services to enhance your web presence and receive qualified enquiries.