The picoCam streaming camera family is ideally suited to applications where space is restricted. So that it can be used in industrial environments, the picoCam has a screw-fit RJ45 GigE interface – the standard for industrial image processing – as well as industry-grade plug connectors for the voltage supply and trigger signals.
As an alternative, it is also possible to operate it with just one cable measuring up to 100 m in length using Power over Ethernet (PoE).
The picoCam is available with 1, 2, or 4 megapixel resolution and in color, monochrome, or NIR (optional) variants. CMOS image sensors use global shutter technology and enable multiple image sections (AOI). Image recording and transmission are decoupled in the internal 60 MB memory bank and multi-camera applications are therefore supported.
At a glance
• Ultra-compact housing
• Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Wide-range voltage supply 12 V DC ... 24 V DC
• Screw-fit RJ45 GigE interface
• Screw-fit Hirose plug connector for the voltage supply and digital inputs and outputs
• Color, monochrome, and NIR variants
• Connection for C mount lenses