Fibres Designed by Nature - Plant and Ocean Ingredients
The JRS Rettenmaier Group is the world leader in the development and processing of plant fibers and ingredients of natural origin mainly from wood, cellulose, cereals, fruits and algae.
The sectors of application are multiple, and mainly cover, pharmacy, human food, animal nutrition (feed and petfood), cosmetics, detergency, building, road construction, filtration, chemical industry , technical applications, plant litter and many other applications.
Producer of the following products :
- Wood Fibres (soft or hard) ;
- Cellulose Fibres (white, off-white, grey) ;
- Ultra-Fine Cellulose (8 µm) ;
- Food Fibres (bamboo, wheat, oat, orange, pea, potato, psyllium) ;
- Cellulose Gels (MCG) ;
- Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) ;
- Pharmaceutical Excipients ;
- Corncob Granules ;
- Olives Kernels Granules ;
- Almond and Nut Shells Granules ;
- Cellulose Ethers (HPMC, MC) ;
- Natural and Biodegradable Scrub Additives / Exfoliants (alternative to PE beads) & Ocean and Plant Ingredients for Personal Care
- Alginates & Alginates blends (New) ;
- Pectines (New) ;
- Tara Gum (New) ;
- Citrus Fibers (New) ;
This products are used in different current applications classified in business units :
* Business Unit "Life Science" with the divisions Pharma, Food Ingredients, Animal Nutrition (Feed & Petfood), Home & Personal Care ;
* Business Unit “Fiber Solutions” with the divisions Roadconstruction, Filtration, Industry (Building, Paint, Bitumen), Chemistry (Paper, Cardboard, (Bio)polymer, Enzymes, Rubber, Ceramic), Technical Applications (smoking, polishing, seeds, plant health and protection) ;
* Business Unit “Consumer Products” with Pet Care, Private Label Litters, Quality Wood Pellets, Dietary Fiber Drink, Insulating Cellulose.
* Business Unit “Contract Manufacturing” which proposes mechanical transformation of products except fibres by milling, sieving, grinding, drying, compaction, pelletization, granulation...).
Here are the brands of the products manufactured and sold:
ALLSPAN German Horse
VIVAPUR MCC SPHERES