Survey of products:
Natural EXFOLIANTS (alternatives to microbeads / plastic beads / PE beads) ;
Natural transparent thickeners ;
Natural stabilizers ;
Texturizing powders ;
Sensory ultrafine powders (alternatives to plastic powders);
Based on cellulose (coming from wood), fruits and algae, the ingredients in the JRS Rettenmaier Cosmetics range are natural and biodegradable. They also bring many very interesting properties in all cosmetic applications: care, hair, makeup, sunscreen, spray lotions, baby care, dermocosmetics, compacted powders, solid cosmetics, etc.
• Natural EXFOLIANTS for the Substitution of polyethylene beads : Ecocert / Cosmos certified
- VITACEL® CS (grade) G / VITACEL® (grade) F (INCI: Cellulose): white scrubs of different size for face and body ;
- VIVAPUR® CS (grade) S (INCI: Microcrystalline Cellulose): spherical white scrubs, brilliant , gentle for face and dedicated to all types of skin ;
- VIVAPUR® CS (grade) R5 (INCI: Microcrystalline Cellulose & cellulose): Hard and angular particles for enhanced abrasiveness ;
- VIVAPUR® CS (grade) color: colored spheres, blue, pink, red, green, yellow, brown, black (charcoal)…
• Natural transparent thickeners
- VIVASTAR® CS 302 SV and VIVASTAR®CS 352 SV (INCI: Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch) thickener agents for transparent formulas and instant preparations, texture like silicon ;
- VIVAPHARM® CS 152 HV (INCI: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose) : transparent thickener for hand sanitizers, deodorants applications and shower gels. Good suspension properties ;
- VIVASTAR® CS xx ALGINATE : transparent thickeners moisturizers and film-formers.
• Natural stabilizers: Ecocert / Cosmos certified
- VIVAPUR® CS 032 XV (INCI: Microcrystalline Cellulose & Xanthan Gum) : stabilizer and thickener for opaque formulas. It allows to suspend actives, pigments and UV filters and give a soft touch. It is sprayable ;
- VIVAPUR® CS TEX SUN (INCI: Microcrystalline Cellulose & Cellulose Gum): stabilizer and thickener with high sprayability efficiency: dedicated to sun care ;
- VIVAPUR® CS TEX EASY(INCI: Microcrystalline Cellulose & Cellulose Gum& Xanthan Gum) : last JRS innovation, easy to prepare and more robust: specially dedicated to extreme pH formula or with high percentage of electrolytes.
• Texturizing powders: Ecocert / Cosmos certified
- VITACEL® CS 20 FC (INCI: Cellulose): soft effect, absorbing sebum in deodorants. Volumizing effect in mascaras. This small fiber also brings cohesion in solid cosmetics ;
- VIVAPUR® CS 130 FM and VIVAPUR® CS 70 FM (INCI: Microcrystalline Cellulose) sensory agents for masks. Sensory agents for masks or compaction binder for compressed forms.
• Sensory Ultra-fine powders alternatives to plastic powders : Ecocert / Cosmos certified
- VIVAPUR® CS 9 FM and VIVAPUR® CS 4 FM (INCI: Microcrystalline Cellulose): provide a silky touch in skincare, make-up and sunscreen and acts as a wrinkle-filler agent ;
- VITACEL® CS 5 APPLE, VITACEL® CS 5 OAT and VITACEL® CS 7 ORANGE: silkening powders for make-up, skin care and sunscreens. Special efficiency in the formulation of Pickering emulsions ;
- VIVAPUR® CS sensory 5: new generation of JRS ultrafine powders with soft-focus effect ;
- VIVAPUR® CS sensory 15S: more round powder that brings softness in make-up and skin-care
- VIVAPUR® CS sensory 12: alternative to Nylon in skin-care and make-up.
• Volumizing powders: Ecocert / Cosmos certified
- VITACEL® CS 300 FC (INCI: Cellulose): brings volume in mascara ;
- VITACEL® CS 2000 FC (INCI: Cellulose) : lengthening effect in mascaras ;
- VIVASTAR® CS xx ALGINATE : volumizing agent in Hair care.
Plant & Ocean Based IngredientsScrubsSensory ImproversRheology modifiersNatural alternatives to liquid plasticsNatural alternatives to plastic microbeadsNatural Alternatives to plastic fibers and powdersCelluloseMicrocrystalline CelluloseSustainable, Natural, Biogradable
Find your suppliersComplete your request and let our teams find you the best deals available.Find your future clientsList your products and services to enhance your web presence and receive qualified enquiries.