Single-stage rotary vane pumps from Pfeiffer Vacuum have long been some of the most widely used products for processes in the low and medium vacuum range. Their long life and pumping speed, irrespective of the gas used, are the outstanding properties of this pump.
Typical applications are found in widely ranging sectors:
- Analytics (mass spectrometry, electron microscopy)
- Coating technology (surface protection, decorative films, display units, monitor screens)
- Vacuum metallurgy (vacuum soldering, vacuum sintering, vacuum alloys, furnace construction)
- Leak detection technology (vacuum systems, automotive tanks, airbag cartridges, packaging)
- Lighting industry (light bulb manufacture)
- Drying industry (vacuum drying, transformer drying)