STATOP 704 is a multi-loop control system that controls four process loops in a completely independent manner. Configuration of I/O resources is very rapid and flexible thanks to a programming tool that guides the user in the selection of parameters. Each control loop has:
• Process input
• Input for external CTs or CT / linear input
• Control output • Cooling output Other auxiliary I/Os:
• Two digital inputs
• Two relay outputs The use of two independent serial ports provides efficient communication ability. The two serials are defined as follows:
• “local bus” to create a STATOP 704 network and connect it to an operator panel or industrial PC. Uses Modbus RTU protocol and reaches a speed of 57,6 Kbps.
• “Field bus” to integrate with architec-tures that already use industrial field buses such as: Profibus DP, CANopen, DeviceNet, Modbus RTU, Ethernet Modbus TCP, Ethernet IP, EtherCAT, ProfiNET.
The presence of "smart" logic integrated directly in the card makes it possible to perform control which is autonomous and reliable from all points of view
• Multi-zone control
• Control in blind mode
• Temperature control
• Process control