Hydraulic block clamps are particularly suitable for clamping of workpieces, that require a large free space for machining, and for applications where conventional clamps and swing clamps are too big. Especially for the machining from five sides the reduced height of the block clamp and the possibility to immerge into a horizontal bore hole for clamping are of special advantage. The block clamp with self-locking is preferably used on clamping pallets, that will be disconnected from the pressure generator after clamping. The low operating pressure of 70 and/or 100 bar allows the direct connection to the low-pressure hydraulics of many machining machines.
● Large retention force
● Flat design
● Clamping in small recesses and bore holes
● Suitable for machining from 5 sides
● 2 sizes with and without self-locking available
● Low pressure allows direct connection to the hydraulic system of the machine
● Contact bolts exchangeable
● Clamping direction 0 to 360° adjustable
● Alternatively pipe connection or manifoldmounting connection
Find your suppliersComplete your request and let our teams find you the best deals available.Find your future clientsList your products and services to enhance your web presence and receive qualified enquiries.