Differential pressure transmitter with two diaphragm seals for differential pressure and level.
The Deltabar FMD78 differential pressure transmitter with metal sensor uses two capillary diaphragm seals.
Typically used in process and hygiene applications for continuous measurement of pressure differences in liquids, vapors, gases and dusts.
The integrated HistoROM data module makes the management of process and device parameters easy. Designed according to IEC 61508 for use in SIL3 safety applications.
• Large variety of different process connections and membrane materials
• New TempC Membrane for diaphragm seals: Minimum temperature effects and short recovery times
• Highest safety due to gas tight feedthrough with capabilities up to SIL2/3, certified to IEC 61508
• Easy menu-guided commissioning via local display, 4 to 20 mA with HART, PROFIBUS PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus
• HistoROM data management concept for fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnostics
• Cost savings with modular concept for easy replacement of sensor, display or electronics
• Seamless and independent system integration (HART/PA/FF)
For differential pressure, level, volume or mass measurement in liquids.
• Process connections: Threads, flanges, pancake and hygienic connections
• Process temperature: -70 up to +400°C (-94 to +752°F)
• Measuring ranges: 100mbar to +16bar (1.5 to 240psi);
• Accuracy: ±0.075%
• International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, hygienic approvals, marine approvals, SIL
Measuring Principle Differential pressureCharacteristic / Application : Digital transmitter with metallic measuring diaphragms diaphragm seals and capillaries Modular transmitter Long term stability Enhanced safety via self diagnostic functions Secondary process barrierSupply / Communication : 4...20 mA HART: 10,5...45V DC Ex ia: 10,5...30V DC PROFIBUS PA / FOUDATION Fieldbus: 9...32V DCAccuracy : 0,075% + influence of diaphragm sealLong term stability : 0,05% of URL/yearAmbient temperature : -40°C...85°C (-40°F...185°F)Process temperature : -40°C...400°C (-40°F...662°F)Process pressure absolute / max. overpressure limit : 160bar (2400 psi)Pressure measuring range : 100mbar...40bar (1.5psi ... 600 psi)Main wetted parts : Alloy C276 316L Monel Tantalum