Memosens toroidal conductivity sensor for hygienic and sterile applications
The Indumax CLS54D inductive conductivity sensor protects all of your products and processes that must meet the strictest hygienic and sterile demands. Its outstanding performance combined with a unique hygienic design ensures highest safety and quality of your products.
Thanks to Memosens digital technology, Indumax CLS54D combines maximum process and data integrity with simple operation. It resists corrosion and moisture, enables lab calibration, and facilitates predictive maintenance.
• Unique hygienic design avoids contamination
• With all hygienic certificates required in hygienic and sterile applications, compliant with EG 2023/2006 and 1935/2004
• Food grade virgin PEEK body without joints nor crevices
• Certified biocompatibility according to USP class VI
• Suitable for cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sterilization-in-place (SIP)
• Convenient maintenance strategy with Memobase Plus for easy data and sensor management
• Reliable values thanks to active connection monitoring and EMC protection
Indumax CLS54D measures toroidal conductivity in hygienic food & beverage and life science applications, such as:
• Phase separation of product/water and product/product mixtures in pipe systems
• Control of CIP (cleaning in place) processes in the return channel
• Concentration control in remaking of CIP cleaning agents
• Product monitoring in pipe systems, bottling plants, quality assurance
• Leakage monitoring
Its unique hygienic design is certified by EHEDG and 3-A.
Beverage and pharmaceutical industries