FINISHES AND ACCESSORIES
• AISI 304 stainless steel tank, 2.5 mm thick.
• K-Flex Duct Net thermal and acoustic insulation, 20 mm.
• Exterior steel panelling with a special anti-fingerprint finish. Easy to clean.
• Reinforced pneumatic platform for loading, packing and unloading with capacity for 1000 Kg.
• 1” water inlet ball valve and a 2” one for drainage.
• Silentblock legs, adjustable in height
• Heat-insulated stainless steel end-of-day lid.
• Compressed air gun to dry parts. Integrated system to separate lubricants and oils. Removes residue from the surface of the ultrasound tank, keeping the cleaning equipment in perfect condition.
• Sloping bottom to facilitate cleaning. • (Optional): filtering system (stainless steel filter with a polypropylene/polyester bag) for residue and mud.
• Power Supply: 400V.
• Heating element: 18000W.
• Ultrasonic Power: 10200 W. (20400W. p-p).
• 3 Ultrasound generators with an output power of 3400W (6800 W p-p) each one.
• Working frequency: 40 KHz with a frequency Sweep System(Sweep System ±2). 6 submersible emitters of 1700W each
• 4.3” TFT LCF touch screen. Functional and intuitive; with access to select the time of the ultrasounds, temperature and peripherals or optional systems; and it is programmable on a weekly calendar.
• PLC with a temperature model fitted with 7 outputs and 7 inputs.
Find your suppliers
Complete your request and let our teams find you the best deals available.
Find your future clients
List your products and services to enhance your web presence and receive qualified enquiries.