Double-acting wedge clamps are particularly suitable for safe clamping of dies with straight clamping edge on a press bed or ram or for clamping dies in injection moulding machines with Euromap mounting grid.
The wedge clamps consist of a hydraulic block cylinder connected with a clamping bolt in a floating manner. Clamping cycle: the clamping bolt which is inclined by 5° performs an idle stroke and simultaneously a clamping stroke. The clamping bolt is lowered axially onto the clamping edge. The 5° angle of the housing has been determined so that the hydraulic pressure is sufficient for unclamping, despite the frictional engagement on the clamping edge. Since the clamping force is axially transmitted to the clamping point, only low side loads occur. The wedge clamp is available with or without position monitoring.
● Safe clamping of dies with straight clamping edge
● Side loads are compensated by drill bushings
● High operational safety by position monitoring and automatic motion sequence
● Very sturdy and compact design
● Well-proven clamping element with high degree of safety and long service life
● Retracting clamping bolt ensures unrestricted mould and die change
● Minimum space requirement due to position monitoring without lateral overhang
Find your suppliersComplete your request and let our teams find you the best deals available.Find your future clientsList your products and services to enhance your web presence and receive qualified enquiries.