DIRANA can determine the condition of high-voltage insulation systems like in power transformers, bushings, cables and generators with dielectric response analysis.
DIRANA determines the moisture content of the paper and the oil conductivity in oil-paper insulations in a non-invasive way. The measurement results are shown in categories defined by IEC 60422.
DIRANA combines Frequency Domain Spectroscopy (FDS) and an advanced version of Polarization Depolarization Current (PDC+) measurement.
In combination with the automated frequency range setting DIRANA ensures the shortest measurement time on all assets at any temperature.
Key features :
• Revolutionary new FDS & PDC+ algorithm for up to 20x faster testing: Less than 2 hours for a full 10 µHz – 1 kHz frequency sweep
• Fully automatic parameter setting and improved moisture assessment for optimal results
• Support of ester filled assets due to new databases for synthetic and natural ester
• Guided workflow for test setup, execution and assessment for easy analysis without expert knowledge
• Compact all-in-one test set
Demande de devis pour analyseur de réponse diélectrique
INTERNET USERS ALSO CONSULTED ON THE CATEGORY TESTER