The CYCLADES MES Production Monitoring System guarantees real time production monitoring, quality contrôle and tracability, as well as the displaying indicators useful for continuous improvement, such as Overal Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and Overall Production Effectiveness (OPE).
M.E.S. CYCLADES supplies information in real time coming from different types of production departments. Various modules such as planning, HR, tooling, and machine management help optimize production. Barcode reading and data table archiving facilitate part tracability. Standard functionality for M.E.S. CYCLADES include :
Monitoring : Tooling and Machine Maintenance, Planning
Manage : Production Orders, Material Consumption, Operators actions & Shift Changes, Email Alerts
Analyze : Shift Results, Results by Production Order, Personalized reports
Optionally, Cyclades offers several custom modules :
- HR Module: : HRO (Human Resource Optimisation) which manages operator presence and calculates operator load
on each machine in real time.
- MO Module : Manual Operations for assembly/sorting workshops, etc.
- Energy Module: Calculates real energy consumption by machine or the entire fleet of machines in real time,
consumption per production order, per part..., anticipate overconsumption of energy...
- SPC Module: Monitors SPC control charts for each product.
- Material Consumption Module monitors needs et quantity consumed per productin order, per material, per machine
over a period and to create material lots.
- Web Module allows a manager to connect using other forms of communication (tablets, Smartphones, …) to a
Cyclades Web server to consult the status of the machine fleet.
- GED Module: move toward a paperless workshop, monitor and trace products by associating documents and
Production Monitoring System in real timeColor Touchscreen Terminal T200, T1000, T1000-4SPC ModileHR ModuleTraceability ModuleGED ModuleScada ModuleWeb ConsultEnergy ModuleMO Module