MOUSSTOP 4 PLUS is a concentrated liquid that can be diluted in water, with a large spectrum for the destruction of microorganisms, both curative and preventive. Eliminates plants together with their roots in a single operation and durably prevents their growth. Over time, plant-related dirt appears on floors, façades and roofs:
• lichen, mould.
These organisms often combine and benefit from the presence of one another (symbiosis). They overrun roofs, deteriorate building materials with their roots and clog up gutters, hence the need to eliminate them. MOUSSTOP 4 PLUS is safe for surrounding vegetation and treatedsub strates, and is usually best applied in the spring or fall to prevent the proliferation of algae, moss and lichen. Parasitic plants and their roots are destroyed in the space of a few days. They turn yellow (moss) and decompose. They gradually disappear under the action of rain, snow and wind in the space of few weeks, or months, depending on the nature of the mi croorganisms.
• Destroys the root deep within the materials.
• More than 90% biodegradable.
• Contains no acid or solvent (does not attack zinc, etc...).
• Bactericidal and fungicidal.
• The substrates treated do not need rinsing.
• Can be coated over with paint after complete drying.
• On the ground, eliminates the risk of accidental slipping due to moss.
• Low cost per m².
• Product with great persistence which does not alter substrates and gives them a like-new appearance.
Terraces, balconies, exterior staircase.
Tennis courts, pavings, paving blocks, etc...
On all types of buildings