HYDROLEOSOL MOUILLE is a ready to use solution used on vertical and ho rizontal surfaces to protect all porous materials used in buildings. HYDROLEOSOL MOUILLE gives a "wet look" that enhances the original colou r of the substrate. HYDROLEOSOL MOUILLE complies with standard NF EN 16301 (sensitivity of natural stone to accidental staining) .
• Protects against ingress of water, oil and any greasy substance.
• Enhances original colours by giving a wet appearance.
• Facilitates cleaning.
• Slight beading effect.
• Does not flake, does not fade over time.
• High resistance to scratching and abrasion.
• Does not form a film on the surface.
• Allows the substrate to breathe.
Façade: optimal protection against water and pollu tants that contaminate the surface.
Exterior and interior wood.
All mineral surfaces: Concrete, stone, mortar, bri ck, reconstituted stone...