Water-repellent/waterproofing system made of fluori nated polymers and greying inhibitors in aqueous phase for all wood substrates subject to the aggres sion of water.
Thanks to a design made original by its protection technique, it provides substrates with "water repel lent" properties while allowing them to breathe. Its beading effect greatly enhances its water-repel lent properties.
• Waterproofs in a single application.
• Preserves the environment.
• Slightly gelled for a better hold.
• Allows the substrate to breathe.
• Excellent resistance over time (2 to 5 years depending on the weather conditions and the environment).
Protection and decoration of wood, frames, beams, cladding, shutters, gates, joinery, panelling, garden sheds, benches …