APTAC 264 takes the testing of chemical reactivity a step forward by enabling the user to acquire much faster temperature and pressure rise data than did the earlier
The instrument can function as:
• High-performance closed-cell adiabatic calorimeter
• High-temperature and high-pressure reaction calorimeter
• Open test cell from which effluent can be discharged and analyzed for emergency relief system studies using the DIERS methodology of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers
The precision and accuracy of APTAC 264 test results help companies in scaling up process designs to production scale by:
• Providing actual temperature and pressure data for use in kinetic modeling
• Validating predicted chemical reactions and scenarios
• Confirming predicted events following the activation of an emergency relief system
Directly measuring physical property data of complex mixtures
APTAC 264 can be used for the thermal analysis of solid or liquid chemicals or for gas/liquid, liquid/liquid, gas/solid, and liquid/solid mixtures.
It can also be used for process simulation of batch and semi-batch reactions, fire exposures, emergency relief venting, and physical properties measurement.
It offers a new degree of accuracy in reactivity data for chemical manufacturing industries, including organic chemicals, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, fine organics, polymers and plastics, and explosive highenergy materials.
Visitors who saw this also viewed
Find your suppliers
Complete your request and let our teams find you the best deals available.Submit your query
Find your future clients
List your products and services to enhance your web presence and receive qualified enquiries.Exhibit your products